Monday, November 2, 2009

26Jan2010

Well it's a done deal now! I signed my contract and I leave January 26, 2010. I will be at Lackland AFB for 8.5 weeks (basic) and I should graduate March 26, 2010.





Wow. It took me by surprise because I thought it would be later then that but I'm happy that I finally have a set date so now I can relax and spend time with the people I love. I will be going in open/general which means no set job until I get to BMT. Keep your fingers crossed that I get a badass one!



Today Joe and I start "Operation Buff-N-Stuff" which already sucks, lol! My left over Denny's was calling my name..... along with the oreos in the pantry. To top it off... I had to give away my snickers bar, boooo! I had to settle for a rice cake with peanut butter and banana with plain coffee. I got some new running shoes and new workout clothes yesterday which was fun. I had to buy an extra pair of workout pants because they were so comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment